Are you a bright, self-motivated, entrepreneurial sales professional who would like to get in on the ground floor of a startup in the emerging cryptocurrency industry?
If so, you could be the third team member in a bitcoin ATM company preparing to scale. You will be responsible for establishing and managing relationships with retailers for placement of Bitcoin Teller Machines in their locations. Our company operates these machines and pays hosts a share of revenue.
This position comes with a base salary plus commission (and health benefits) and will be based in our cool downtown Denver (Ballpark area) office.
- Plan and manage the entire sales cycle from finding a potential host to securing a deal
- Unearth new opportunities and turn them into long term partnerships
- Present our program to prospective clients
- Help market installed machines
- Provide professional after-sales support
- Respond to host complaints and resolve issues
- Negotiate agreements and keep records of sales and data
The ideal candidate will bring:
- The 5 H’s (Honest, Humble, Hungry, Healthy, and Happy)
- Smart and intellectually curious; always learning
- Self-motivated, flexible, passionate, enthusiastic and able to work independently
- Good computer skills (Microsoft Office – CRM experience is a plus)
- Great written, telephonic, and in-person communication skills
- Successful experience in a similar role, or in another sales/customer service position
- Organizational and time-management skills
- Strong business acumen
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
- Able to pass a background check
Email us with your resume if this might be you!